(Full Time- Vancouver, BC -- Head Office)
Livestock is looking to add a full time Marketing Coordinator to our growing team. You’ll lead in the development and execution of all marketing strategies in order to build brand presence and positioning. The ideal candidate must be well versed in diverse marketing techniques and has experience creating campaigns that develop lasting relationships with the target audience.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating marketing strategies by identifying target audiences, key messages and value proposition.
- Evaluating online conversations to guide engagement and advocate strategy of creative content.
- Analyzing KPI’s and using key metrics to spot audience trends.
- Researching and keeping on trend with current marketing approaches.
- Highlight trends, themes, and ideas to be turned into creative marketing concepts.
- Directing the creative team to strategize and manage marketing content for all social platforms and the website.
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with media personnel, influencers and third party vendors.
- Organizing and executing in-store events that captivates our audience and drives traffic and engagement rates.
- Experience in leading marketing campaigns in a similar or related field.
- Experience in marketing for E-Commerce and Bricks and Mortar.
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge on how to drive consumer demand through social media and marketing.
- Knowledge of event management and execution.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience in using social media management programs such as Hootsuite, Crowdfire, and more.
- Fundamental knowledge of website analytics and SEO.
- Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and make decisions under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.