(Full Time- Vancouver, BC -- Head Office)
Livestock is looking for a full time Social Media Assistant. This position is responsible for providing support to our social team. You must be a self-starter who is highly adaptive and resourceful. Having a general understanding of how to operate all social media channels is a must.
- Assisting the social media team in monitoring community engagement and increasing brand awareness.
- Supporting the creative team in strategizing and implementing social campaigns that will increase click through rates.
- Optimizing current social media practices and pitching ideas on how to grow social channels.
- Assisting the social team in implementing initiatives that will increase follower engagement rates.
- Experience in handling various social platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience with E-Mail marketing in a similar or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Able to multi-task effectively and manage multiple assignments at a time.
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.