Vancouver, V6B 0M3
$84,000 to $146,000/yr, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
- Health Care
- Savings Plans
- Income Protection
- Paid Time Off
- Signing Bonuses
- Employee Stock
- 6+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field such as Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Visual Arts, or Computer Science.
- At least four years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
- At least four years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- Minimum of two years of experience using wireframing and prototyping tools for presenting your ideas.
- At least one year of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver.