(Full Time- Vancouver, BC -- Head Office)
Livestock is looking to add a full time Videographer to direct, film and edit content for all our media channels. You will work alongside our creative team to brainstorm and develop captivating content that aligns with our brand. You must be a highly creative individual who can help us to create videos designed to engage our audience and increase brand awareness. The ideal candidate is extremely passionate about marketing and can take ownership of a project from concept to completion.
- Producing videos for our social media channels including but not limited to Instagram and YouTube.
- Understanding the digital video content pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- Leading all aspects of videography for our media channels from lighting, shooting, editing and audio integration.
- Collaborating with the creative and marketing teams to ensure that all creative content supports our brand.
- Brainstorming compelling concepts that will increase media interaction with our customers and drive traffic to our website.
- Experience in video production and knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
- Proficiency in audio editing and the ability to incorporate music into videos.
- Familiarity in developing video assets such as incorporating graphic overlays into videos.
- Excellent time management and can oversee a project from concept to completion.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team.
Please apply with a link to your portfolio.